Thursday, August 05, 2004

Evening with Snigdha and Swathi

Today was a relaxed day, after submitting my term paper on Nano technology. By evening, I was in no mood to even touch work material. I decided to go to my friend Snigdha's place. Mrigank joined me, and we both reached at her place soon. We met Swathi there. She just came to USA for pursuing PhD in Biotechnology. An interesting person, perhaps, I found that rare combination of being attractive, as well as intelligent, in her :).

Wow.. snig had made a wonderful dinner for us, and I was the last one to get off the table. Swathi was entertaining us with Shayaris, which even though initially, I didnt have a clue, started to enjoy once I grasped the meaning.

We were on our way back, when we had this idea of going for a "Short Drive". We all started on the "Short Drive", and apparantly, the short drive took us approx 2 hours :). It was fun!!!. It was a wonderful evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home