Saturday, August 07, 2004

Anand Bazaar

Today, we all went to Anand bazar. The "We all" includes Padmaraj, Mrigank, Dheeraj, Snigdha and myself. Saurabh joined us at the baazar. Anand baazar is an evening celebrating Indian Independence day. It is truly wonderful experience here in US, where you are surrounded by Indians, and for that evening, you go back to your own sweet mother land, India. We had lots of chaat, and other food stuffs, and even with that busy schedule of eating, we did not forget to have fun, and commets were coming out surplus :D

Finally, at about 11:00 PM, we got out of there, only to see one of the most funniest...err... or should I say romantic scene. A couple was going just ahead of us. The lady and the guy were talking on their respective phones. It was then that we overherd the conversation, and guess what!!! They were talking to each other over the phone!!! Snigdha's sharp eyes and ears cannot miss a thing.

Well, I thought I would call it a day, but then, after we came home, we saw a movie. Again, I thouht I would call it a day... but..... gaming took over. We all were doing gaming till 7:00AM in the morning. Ha ha.. a crazy way to live... but I am liking it :).

1 Comments:

Blogger Vijaychandran Veerachandran said...

Hello gopal , I like the way the couples talked it really great once u imagine the same with ur loved ones , Then can u please tell me the place where u went i would love to know abt the same and any way ur blogsite is good too , and what u did for getting 50 usd is really cool , I appreciate ur respect for works

vijayvijay@gmail.com

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home