Saturday, September 04, 2004

Evening with Room mates, seeing Dhoom

Today evening we all went to see Dhoom. The movie was really nice!!. Hey... if you are a family person, the first thing that comes to your mind, I guess, when someone tells it is a good movie, is to see the movie with you family. Baaaddd Idea!!! :). This movie is really good, good songs..etc, but think twice before you take your kids with you to the movie :).

I should say, for people who have watched Mission Impossible, many things will seem to be similar.... I thought it is just me who felt that way.. but :)... my friends too had the same opinion.

After the movie, we all came back, and had the wonderful dinner that swamy had made!!!.


1 Comments:

Blogger Vijaychandran Veerachandran said...

Helo gopal

Yep u r right , even i felt the same when i watched the movie, No wonder u had teh same emotions and tsi is teh first time i am hearing abt a 200gb hd thats good but make sure that u have the warranty 2, seagate always hav history of problems my hd ditched me when i was mostly in need of it and i have to buy one immeadtely get the warranty card in a safe place

Ok gopal

vijayc

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home