Monday, October 18, 2004

The Dream

Its been some time since I updated my Blog. I was very much here.... but was busy with many other things. Well.. here I am, back on documenting the interesting things happening on my life. One of the things I am very happy about is that my friend, Vijay got into a UN internship. As I understand it, that is a tough one to get, and my friend has got the oppertunity. I think he will be starting his internship by January.

Well, on another note, I am all set for graduating. Yes... 2 years have passed, since I came to US. 2 years have passed since I left USSoftware, with a dream.. with an aim.. and today, I am just handful of days away from that dream coming true. On December 11th, 2004, its a dream coming true. I still remember the day of August 17th, 2001 when it all started. An extremely painful day for me, a day that will be in my memory for ever.. but... that day brought with it, a sense of determination in me. And, on Dec 11th 2004, a promise long given is coming true :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home