Friday, September 10, 2004

REO Concert by KVIL 103.7

It was Friday evening, and Snigdha called me up to ask me whether I wanted to go for a concert. Not knowing much about what happens in a concert, and thinking that it will be boring, I told her that I dont want to come. Besides, there was some job to be completed. But then, I finished up my job in like 15 mins, and thought, of checking out the concert -- Something I am glad that I did :).

Me, Snigdha and Mrigank reached the Grand Prarie (Place where concert was happening) at 6:30. The place was so very lively. I instantly liked being there. We then went to have food, and when we came back, the concert was about to start. The next 4 Hours, it was just amazing!! Total blast of music - The music was so very loud that I could not even hear what Snigdha, who was just standing besides me, was saying. Every one were so verymuch dancing, smiling... the place was just ROCKING!!!

Night, by like 12:00, I reached back home. :). It was now gaming time. :). That was fun too!!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home