Monday, October 25, 2004

Learning Palmistry

I have started liking a new hobby. Learning palmistry. I am fascinaed by the science of predicting a persons life, how much he will prosper..etc, just by looking at his/her hand. I know that many people out there does not believe in palmistry. But, there is something I have been thinking. If a star like sun, and our planets, the moon, and many other celestial bodies can bring on effects like tide...etc in this earth, isint it logical that those bring about particular way of behaviour in a human? If that is the case, is there any language that defines that behaviour? Is that language, written on each person's hand? Is that what palmistry is all about? Can we ever decipher that coded language? These are some of the questions that is keeping me glued to this new hobby.

Well, the person who has agreed to teach me this, is himself an ultra genious. A recipient of Young Scientist Award, and present doing post doc in SMU, my room mate, Kumara Swamy, predicted my past with very good accuracy. I should tell you that he did not know much about my past. So, its not becuase of lack of education, that he himself believes in all this.

While I do believe in god, I dont believe blindly in palmistry, astrology..etc. But, I do know that it used to be a science that was pursued verymuch centuries before. Today, those sciences are rejected, as modern world came to existence. But, I still hear todays science coming up with great findings, only to know that references of those kind of findings are there in history. An example i our aeroplane. In a mythologiclal story called Ramayana, there is reference to a flying vehicle.

Well, today, I know how to predict the life span of a person, how to know whether a person will have riches in his life..etc. Well, how do I know I am right? I dont!!!. I really dont know whether I am right. And THAT is where the excitement is!!!. Each time, I shake hands with a person... all kinds of people .. my friends, family members, people who I dont know, I get to predict things about the person in my mind. I do keep a mental note, and a documentation. And the exitement is all about finding how that person goes about in life., and how accurate my predictions are. I am still learning..... and will be...... I guess... for ever!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you're on...

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home