Sunday, November 21, 2004

National Treasure - The Movie

Today Dhiraj, Tony and Me went for the movie National Treasure. I always have this habit of getting pop-corn when going for movies. So, after getting my pop-corns, we all went to the theater.
I liked the movie, but then, I also should say that many things seemed to be very unreal. For example... in one scene, the actor has to find out a password. The system is so secure that an incorrect entry in password can raise the alarm. Earlier, our actor had presented the actress (Who is the only person who knows the password) with a gift, which was coated with invisible ink. So, basically, when he reached the key pad, there was invisible ink all over the pad (I mean.. The keys on which she had touched). So, it was a pass phrase with some 8 chars length, and the number of keys pressed was 5. Hence, the total number of possibilities are 5^8!!!. And our actor made a comment saying that "R" has been pressed twice. I think there is no way he knows which key has been pressed twice!!. So, even before the computer could decipher and come up with all the combinations, the actor "Gussed" the right password.
Also, this trend continues in ALL the traps and puzzles in the movie.
Basically, he just very easily outwitted ALL the people in HISTORY, who tried finding the treasure. A Brain like that!!!. NASA can use it!!! :)
Hee heee... I am sure if you have not seen the movie, you are not understanding what I am talking about here:) .

We got out by 12:00 PM, and headed back home, when Dhiraj came up with the idea of going to IHOP. Off we went, and just sat there talking. We had been to this IHOP so many times that the waitress there knows us by now. We had dinner there, and headed back home. I had to go home then, as my presentation was coming up next day morning. The next day was going to be my very last class for Masters Course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am not trying to offend your writings. However after reading all these Bloggs am going home pulling my hair. This is childish. You need some help buddy!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home