Sunday, October 31, 2004

Diwali Celebrations

Yesterday, there was Diwali party organized by Indian Students Assosiation, here at SMU.
Me and Tony reached Huges Trigg center at 6:45. We took the tickets and there, we met Shwetha, Reema, and Samata. Hey.. they were looking really nice!!!. Indian dress is the best!!!... esp in beautiful women. Well, we all got set for taking pictures, and that was when I realized that after the previous night (vikram's birthday), I had left my memory card back home. We went back home to get the card, and came back to the huges trigg center in like 10 minutes.

The programs had just started. Aneesh and another girl was the MCs for the show. The show was really nice. I particularly liked a dance in blue costume by 2 girls, and also, the fashion show. After the program it was dinner time. We all had dinner, and then, came the fun time. Actually, me and Tony were thinking of going back home after dinner. As we were heading out, Tony told me that he wanted to go in and say bye to Prem. We both went in where the dance floor was rocking with bhangdas!!!. Well... we didnt have to think much on changing our descition of hanging out there. I went back home, changed from traditional Indian dress, to jeans, shoes..etc, and got back to the dance floor. It was really fun!!!. I mean.. I had no idea how to dance. I think many dont have any idea how to dance... but then, what matters is the music, and the fun we all were having. .. just jumping around, and occationally some good moves :).

The party went on till 12:45, when everyone was tired. Tony went with Padmaraj and Prem, and I was planning on going back home. But as i was heading home, I wanted to go for a drive, and off I went to 75N. I drove for like an hour and then, came back. It was fun :).... just thinking over things that you did, things that happend to you. The road was all for me, so was not much worried about others cars coming into my lane.

Well, I got back home by like 2:00, and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home