Sunday, November 28, 2004

Trip to San Antonio

Today I went for a trip to San Antonio. It was just me, and a rented car. At times, you need to have some time for yourselves, and that was exactly I wanted that day evening. But then, the weather prediction was of thunder storms over dallas, and basically through out the way that I was going to take. I thought it would be a fun ride... and it was :)

At 4:00 PM, I started from Dallas. I did not go far, when I started seeing the clouds come together, and lightnings flashing. It was such a beautiful view. It was extremely windy. The car was swaying a lot because of the wind, but since everyone was driving slow, it was all ok :).

Finally, by 11:00, I reached San Antonio. I found an IHOP there, had dinner, adn by 12:30, after an hours rest at the IHOP, started by journey back to Dallas. I reached Dallas back at 5:00 AM.

Why did I do such a crazy trip? I dont have an answer :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gops...Next time you will not be going alone....Shalini will be there....

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home