Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanks Giving Sales

Today, it was thanks giving sales. Me, Padmaraj, Sheeba, Nikhil , Priya and Dhiraj went early morning to Frys. This is the first time I am seeing the time 3:30 AM here in Dallas, in a line. There has been a number of times when sleep was away, because of project works, exams..etc,.... but then, this was different. We were all shivering because of the cold breeze.

The shop was scheduled to open up at 6:00 AM. However, the line had become so big that the shop opened at 5:30. We all went in to grab our share of offers at Frys. One thing I noticed was that the majority of people who came there were Guys :)... which re-establishes that fact that guys are gadget freaks, and gals are dress freaks :).

While shopping, a number of familier faces crossed, when I realized that a major chunk of SMU students are right there, in Frys. It was fun!!!!

Then came the long wait!!! For checkout. It took me something like 10 minutes to FIND OUT the end of the line waiting for checkout. Finally, in another 45 mins, I reached the counter, to check out my catch from Frys.

Next stop was Best buy and Comp USA. Best buy had little to offer by the time we reached the place, and things were not very different with CompUSA. By 10:30, we all were hungry, and tired - but then, totally happy about the offers that we managed to grab.

I never saw the 11:00 AM of that day, as I was snoring away on my couch to reach the stars !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home